Sunday, October 23, 2011

Midwestern Moose Merriment!

It's a beautiful fall Midwestern day today!

(Click on any image to enlarge.)

What a better way to enjoy the day than by playing outside in the leaves.  A couple of us moose are going to get our wheel barrel and wagon and go play!  YIP-EEE!!!

We can't wait...

Let's go!!!


I am Graham and I cannot wait to play with my brother and sister!  We all get along so well.  As a matter of fact, my brother Hal (his full name is Hal2Shoes) let me borrow his boots so I won't get my hooves dirty! He's  a great guy but a little camera shy.  We'll try to get him to come to the blog later.  But for now....it's out to play!

Let's fill up the wheelbarrow!!


Okay! That sounds like fun!!


We did it!

What fun to help Poppy and Moo with the leaves!

"Work and play are words used to describe the same thing under differing conditions!" Mark Twain





No comments:

Post a Comment