Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Welcome Benjamin!


Chris

I am Chris, the main moose, and I just had to take a moment to welcome the newest member of our family.  I'd like you to meet Benjamin!

Benjamin

Hi! I'm Benjamin and I am soooooo happy to be here in this family!  I spotted the lady called "Moo" while she was walking through a store. Right away my antlers started to twitch.  I was getting a message that I should call attention to myself, so Moo would take me home.  So...when she passed me by on the shelf, all she heard was, "Psssssstttttt!"  She looked around and I waved at her with my big front paw.  After that it was moose at first sight. 

The lady that I now lovingly call Moo looked me over to make sure I was a true "family member" and then off we went.  After paying for my "birth certificate" at the check-out counter, she buckled me in the car and we headed to my new home...Chris' house.

I've only been here a few days, but I already LOVE it here.

Tonight, it's my turn to read before bed...I am reading our Moo's very first book,
My Hero, My Ding.

I heard great things about it and I can't wait to read the fun stories about her and her grandpa!

Benjamin getting ready to read
to some of his new brothers and sisters!



It's good to be a moose!


No comments:

Post a Comment