Saturday, January 28, 2012

What do moose wear on their feet?

Hi! My name is Judi...yes, Judi with an i.  I am so excited to talk to you today I even put on my special slippers!




We just got word a couple of days ago that our Moo's book, The Moose at the Manger, is moving to the lay-out stage this coming week!  I don't know about you, but all of us moose can't wait to see Muse and her friend Star Bright in action.  Just between us, I also know there are some other very special guests who will be appearing in the book and they are adorable.  Of course, I can't tell you who they are yet, but I know this much... you certainly won't be disappointed!



For now, me 'n my special slippers are going to watch an episode of Rocky and Bullwinkle.  They really crack us up!

No comments:

Post a Comment