Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Name the Dog CONTEST! Yes, you can be a winner!



I know you are probably wondering why me, a dog, is on a moose blog, but moose have friends too!  I am Humphrey Dog and I have been with Chris Mas Moose and the family for almost 20 years. I am hear to announce a new contest for a new story!  We can't reveal much yet, BUT there is a dog in the story. Is there also a moose????  Why, of course, there is.  

But, for now we want to invite you to join the



(I will now turn things over to the person, not the moose, in charge.)

Together with Sandi Czyznikiewicz, I would like to invite you to take part in a new contest.  Entry is simple...put on your best creative hat and come up with a name for a big dog that likes to chew things up.  There is a new children's story in the works and we thought it would be fun to have you take an active part.  

There are two ways you can enter:

1)  Leave your best dog name in the comments section with your email address, OR
2)  If you do not want others to see your entry, you can email your response to lisatortsbook@ameritech.net.  In the subject line simply type "Dog Contest" and then email your entry.

The contest will run through November 2, 2012.  If your dog name is chosen, you will win an autographed coloring book of The Moose at the Manger (a great Christmas gift)!  


Thanks and have fun with this!
Lisa Tortorello


19 comments:

  1. For a big dog that chews everything - I like the name: Chomp! my email is ashley@ahowland.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact Dr Osauyi for your lottery wining number this weekend to win big money

      I never knew people still have powers and make things happened.I came across many testimonies on net testifying of about Dr Osauyi a voodoo spell caster that will help you cast a LOTTERY spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, i didn't believe at first but as life got badder i decided to take a try, now my try has made me a millionaire, i have been playing all types of lottery for the pass 8 years now but i have not win up to $500,I can't express how grateful I am for helping me to win the lottery with the casting of the lottery spell now i am a living testimony of the good works of Dr Osauyi A gifted man with a great powers, it might be a help to any one who is interested,it highly unbeliable and it too real to be real for any one that may need the help of the great Dr Should contact him on

      Osauyilotteryspell@yahoo
      Whatsapp +2347064294395

      Delete
  2. Crunchie :)
    jakenjesus1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chews... it sort of rhymes with Moose and is so telling of her "tail". :)

    And congratulations! I stumbled upon your site and want to share it with the world so I've nominated you for a blog award. Just visit http://sarahbutland.com/blog/?p=1969 for instructions on how to participate and claim the prize of publicity. :)

    Thanks for writing and reading,

    Sarah Butland author of Arm Farm, Brain Tales - Volume One and Sending You Sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And email address is "info @ Sarah Butland. com"

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sarah for your entry and for your "nomination". After the contest I will work on my prize of publicity! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for entering the contest! You have some creative names! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Lisa! I'm not sure what the name has to do with chewing things up, but I've always liked the name Milo for a dog, so I'm going with it. Good luck! It looks like you've got some great entries so far.

    Paul R. Hewlett

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm positive this dog should be named Inigo Montoya ~ if you need a creative spin, Inigo Toy-Chewa :)
    So much fun ~ thanks Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies for your entries! This is fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why not Randolph (as in Randolph Mantooth one of my favorite actors) because it kind of rhymes with that ever famous reindeer which I believe are kin to Moose.

    LynnHallbrooks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn for tweeting and for taking part in the contest!

      Delete
  9. Since you have Muse the Moose you could have a Doyen the Dog, or just call him Fog the Dog because he is big and fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How about Champ. If he is a boxer type dog maybe Chewboxer (like Chewbacca from Star Wars)
    My email is kathy@theamersonsite.com Thanks!
    KATHY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Contact Dr Osauyi for your lottery wining number this weekend to win big money

    I never knew people still have powers and make things happened.I came across many testimonies on net testifying of about Dr Osauyi a voodoo spell caster that will help you cast a LOTTERY spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, i didn't believe at first but as life got badder i decided to take a try, now my try has made me a millionaire, i have been playing all types of lottery for the pass 8 years now but i have not win up to $500,I can't express how grateful I am for helping me to win the lottery with the casting of the lottery spell now i am a living testimony of the good works of Dr Osauyi A gifted man with a great powers, it might be a help to any one who is interested,it highly unbeliable and it too real to be real for any one that may need the help of the great Dr Should contact him on

    Osauyilotteryspell@yahoo
    Whatsapp +2347064294395

    ReplyDelete