Saturday, June 15, 2013

Celebrating Moose Style!

Last week was our Moo's birthday, and we couldn't let her special day go by without a MOOSE-tacular celebration!  We also thought it appropriate to make her our "MOOse of the Month" on our website!  


First, we sang Happy Birthday and took a picture with our Moo.  We swear she is looking more and more like us each year!

Then, we showered her with gifts!

The Mickey Moose watch is my favorite gift.  I helped our Pop pick it out.  It matches my outfit so well, but  I will be sure to let my Moo wear it too.


To learn more about our Moo and to see some other fun birthday pictures, click HERE on our website http://mooseatthemanger.tateauthor.com/moose-of-the-month/


Stay tuned for some upcoming book news!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture with your head peaking out! Happy Birthday Moo! I hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying your summer.

    Paul R. Hewlett

    ReplyDelete