Monday, October 14, 2013

Young Reviewers (Part 1)



Who better than children to write reviews for a new children's book. I appreciate the time that all these young reviewers made to read Mark the Missing Moose and then write a review.  


Here is what some of our reviewers have to say...


I liked how much happiness Jimmy got from Mark.
Brianna, age 6


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I thought the story was a little sad. But I liked how you made a point that even if you lose something you should always be happy that you had time with it.
Mikayla, age 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book is awesome, pretty good, sad and happy.  I love, not liked, loved the pictures. My favorite one was of Jimmy holding Moose in his lap and showing him off to his friends. Oh, and I hated the mean dog.
Devin, age 6



Book Reviewer - Devin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark the Missing Moose is a good book. It's very sad, but entertaining. It teaches you a lesson that it's a good idea to talk to someone if you're sad.  I would recommend this book to all my friends.
Denny, age 11

Book Reviewer - Denny





No comments:

Post a Comment