Sunday, February 22, 2015

What do domesticated moose do in the winter?

Why, we make our own fun, of course! Hello, we are Inky and Dinky.  As you can see we are twin moose!  As many twins do, we love to spend time together.   One afternoon Dinky and I were talking and thought it would be fun to help out around the house. (Acutally, we were a little bored and this seemed like a lot of fun!) Dinky ran off to get the video camera while I went in search of the Roomba!  


Inky and Dinky

Inky on the Roomba
(Click on the video to watch Inky in action!)

And the rest, as they say, is history!

What do you do for fun in the winter?

2 comments:

  1. Send them over to my house. I have some chores I could use help with :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The moose checked out the weather in your neck of the woods and decided they're staying indoors here where it's warm and dry. :)

      Delete