Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Welcoming in the new year with a new moose!










Hello there, 

My name is Sherman P. Body and I would like to thank our Moo's friend Stacey for making sure I was delivered safely. After traveling some time in a variety of different transports - plane, train, car, bag - I finally arrived at my new family home.  The address is an easy one to remember. It's simply "The Moose Room". You would think with such a generic sounding address that no one would be able to find the place, but you'd be wrong. I was amazed at how many other moose found this hot spot before I did! There are hundreds of us - from all over the world. If you are looking for a moose where you live and can't find one, I know why...they're all in The Moose Room.  I've only been here a short while, but I know one thing for sure, I am NOT leaving. No way. No how.  This place is great! It's like Disneyland for moose.  As a matter of fact, that would be a great nickname for it - Mooseland! 









This is me with Chris.  He's the main moose.  He's like a big brother to all of us and he's really cool!   And, it's true, you can learn something new every day.  Do you know what I learned so far.  That moose who are domesticated, like those of us in The Moose Room, don't have to eat twigs and branches and other foods found on the forest floor. We get to eat fun food like pizza and meatballs.  Ain't that a kicker?!




Anna Lee is another new moose that came to The Moose Room this Christmas.  Here we are taking a picture with a giant sucker!  I think there's enough here for all of us moose

Well, maybe not all of us.
(Can you see me?)


I know one thing for sure.  I fit in just fine with my new family.
(Can you see me now?)

(Click on video...you know you want to!)

Not only do I know this is the best day of my life, but I hope that 2016 is the best year ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment